FW: Stop Over In Richfield

-----Original Message-----
From: Joane Pappas White [mailto:lyoness@ns1.castlenet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:14 PM
To: step@endurance.net
Subject: Stop Over In Richfield

Steph,

I found the inquiry and it was posted through Guest so I cannot even
send the information directly.  Would you put this information on
Ridecamp so the person will get it?  Thanks again, Joane White

Hi,

Richfield, Utah is a central point for several roadways.  It is major
horse country and, although I haven't stopped with horses, I'm sure they
will have a Fairgrounds.  Several of our Utah Endurance people are
close.  See Jerry Elliot's contact information as Ride Manager for the
Scipio Endurance Ride (about two weeks ago) in the Mountain Region
Calendar at AERC button on EnduranceNet Homepage. Jerry will have
specific information for Richfield.

Just north of Richfield about 15 miles is the little town of Salina.
Just off the freeway exit is a big arena and corrals and stalls.  Anyone
at the big gas stations at the exit can tell you how to contact the
caretaker. Most times, you are welcome to put your horses in stalls at
any major arena or Fairgrounds in Utah.

Which direction are you going and what is your route into and out of
Richfield?  I may be able to suggest specific farms with turn out if I
have that information.

Joane White
Price, Utah
Lyoness@Castlenet.com