Re: RC: Re: MALIBU RIDE AND TRAIL INCIDENT

In a message dated 6/19/01 9:38:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

I wasn't there, so don't think I'm the person to actually file a protest.
But, if someone else who was there wants to write down what happened and
submit it to the Protest Committee, I will front the $100 fee.  Bob Morris
can tell me where to send it.  It would be worth it just to see a discussion
of it published in EN so people can see this is not acceptable behavior.

Well, I was there.  I didn't see the mountain biker run off the trail, but I
WAS run off the trail.  I'll sign the protest.  Show me where!

Sylvia