blood work reference norms

Erica DeVoti ponyexpress@frontier.net
Does anyone know where I may find normal ranges on blood work lab
findings?  I have found descriptive info on Susan G.'s site regarding what
is tested and what it means if the results are high or low, but I am at a
loss at finding numbers in the "normal" range to compare my horses results
to.  Please email me if you can point me in the right direction.  Thanks.