New helmet brand

I, too, had a similar problem with the brain buckets.  I used a Lexington
white heavy thing and The Troxel Legacy, both of which would fall forward.
I finally tried The Troxel Dakota. What a great fit.  Sits straight on my
head, even if the straps are loose.  No more feeling like I'm going to
strangle with the neck straps.  It is a pricy helmet though. Retails for
around $70.  But I figure it's cheaper that the ambulance ride to the
hospital.

Carolyn Burgess