RC: MALIBU RIDE AND TRAIL INCIDENT

My husband and I had a run in with this group as well. We were on the 50
miler going slow on new horses and here they came barrelling down the single
track trail and ran right up on my husbands new black horse who dose not
appreciate that and kicked out at her ( luckily missed). She did not bat an
eye and not a second later said "We are the front runners on the 25 and we
need by now! "We moved up on the inbankment of the trail and let them pass in
a not so safe area but we wanted rid of them anyhow. but my husbands Black
horse got upset when they stepped there horses right into the fast trot again
while passing us quickly with all 4 horses. Very Very Rude I must say! My
horse was good much to my suprise but Black spun on the 3rd horse and he and
one of the Jr.'s slammed  knees! My husband was pissed! He and i were showing
off our best dirty looks. What is the world is up with that kind of out of
control behavior sponcering 3 juniors? Go figure that one? That was not the
last we seen of them they took two more wrong turns and when we heard them
comming both times again we moved way out of the way and waited till they
were out of sight!
We would be more than happy to donate for a protest!!
Charlene Lewis Stueve and husband
Trail-Rite Training Center