Re: RC: sunburned lips

The best sunscreen I have found, non greasy and rubs in well is plain old Walgreens.  My regular lipstick and all purpose everything is chapstick ultra with 30 sunscreen.  I wear it all the time.  I have them everywhere, in the truck, purse, camper, saddlepack, etc.  I get huge coldsores from sun and as long as I have used this, it has worked great......mb