Re: RC: MALIBU RIDE AND TRAIL INCIDENT

My solution and what I would do.  Assuming that this was true and could be documented, I would disqualify the riders for unsportsmanlike conduct.  Not an easy or popular decision.  I would consider giving the juniors a completion, depending on their age.  Juniors are pretty much stuck with keeping up with their sponsors.

At one ride, I did not ride and sent my juniors with another sponsor who was going to ride "slow".  He bombed off and the kids just refused to keep up.

Anywayt, that's my solution.....

maryben