Re: RE: Re: Cool Way to Carry Electrolytes & Human Electrolytes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darolyn Butler-Dial" <darolyn@swbell.net>
, then stop,  pull the horses head around to the side & squirt
> likewise.  Of course some horses are easier than others, but You can
> actually get a better angle on them from the saddle than U can from the
> ground if it is a tall horse

Darolyn,

Sure hope all had dried out in your area-what a terrible ordeal you went
through with the flooding....

Your post above reminded me of a photo that was posted to ridecamp, I
believe, of you riding a horse with
just a loop through the mouth......couldn't figure what kept it in their
mouth......are you still riding that way?

Karen