RE: Re: Cool Way to Carry Electrolytes & Human Electrolytes

Hey Guys.... I'm doin' just that & so are a lot of other folks.  Even though
I have a double bottle pack on my back, I carry another single pack on my
right (front side) or on my breast strap.  I keep the "lytes" in a plainly
marked fanny pack water bottle, 'cause they are the easiest to handle..
Just pop the top, squirt into my syringe (u can do that while ur still
movin'), then stop,  pull the horses head around to the side & squirt
likewise.  Of course some horses are easier than others, but You can
actually get a better angle on them from the saddle than U can from the
ground if it is a tall horse.  Oh yeah.... I use one of those neat circle at
the top syringes, clip it to my fanny pack belt, so I don't ever have to dig
it out.  Yeah it bangs along sometime, but that reminds me to "lyte" every
hour or so, & I've never lost one yet.

By the way... now that summer is here, for those of you who would like to
order some KM (the greatest Human Electrolyte ever... U don't even have to
go directly thru me now.  just call

1800 363 6890.  You can order the KM 32 oz bottles direct by using my
distributor number MB10183373 Darolyn Jane Butler, if you like.... they'll
take ur credit card # & ship it directly to you.    Product # for the KM is
030S.

For the absolutely wonderful, incredible hand cream it is KM Botanical Skin
Care Lotion # 03002S.   This will make those 100 mile electrolyted hands
normal in 24 hours.... I promise U!!!  I use it on my face too....  People
with dry cracking feet say it fixes them too.
ITS GREAT!!!

See Ya on Trail

Darolyn Butler-Dial  & Mark Dial  (COWBOY)

             CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE

             Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease.

Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding * Training*Lessons *Parties

Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)

ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")

21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338

        Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax 281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768

      e mail: darolyn@swbell.net <mailto:darolyn@swbell.net>
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/