Spooking Cure

Hello ridecampers,
I have finally found a cure for spooking for my horse.
I have found out when my old man is spooking a stuipped little things
that means he is becoming bored with just going down the trail he is
basicly telling me that he wants to be challenged a little more.
So I take  him off the trail threw the sage brush (yes I live in Nevada)
About 5 or 10 mins of this helps him get focused again then we go back on
the trail.
Some of you should try it just to make them think a little more about what
they are doing and us as riders to.
Happy Trails
Colleen K. & Polaris(I like to zig zag threw the brush!!!)