Morgan x TB/Welsh

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
What with Morabs & Abstangs - I was wondering what a Morgan x TB/Welsh would be called - nothing rude please!

I live in Wales, UK & have a homebred Morgan x TB/Welsh - Juals Oberon (Obe) - a chocolate dun, 6 year old, 14.3hh.  He is by the Morgan stallion Whippoorwill Osiris (Bald Mountain Black Cloud/Whippoorwill Isis, Robbins Night Flight/H-Panama).  Osiris was imported way back in 1979 & he is still going strong!  He is the sire of most of the Morgan & PB Morgans that have done well in endurance over the past few years in the UK.

Obe was due to start his endurance career this season, but due to foot & mouth, it will now be next year!

Judith