Re: RC: Ft. Howes

Yes, Ft Howes was a great ride. I did the 50 and Kathy did the 25 since she didn't feel up to a 50 after the long drive from FL. She came in at the first check and looked pretty bad so she also had a paramedic assigned to keep an eye on her.

The FEI ride at Ft. Howes fit seamlessly into the ride. The FEI portion had absolutely no impact on any riders except the riders that choose to ride the FEI ride. It worked well. I think some of the local riders were a bit confused by the vet check layout, but that layout is exactly the what you would see if they came to ride in the SE region.  I think, after they got the hang, they liked it.

Truman