Re: RC: Re: [Re: Smoke and Mirrors]

In a message dated 6/14/01 5:09:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< He was a little worried about the American River crossing, but if water
 is low he might not have that
 hard of a time.   (he can't swim, but the horse can)   hehehehehe

The American River crossing will not require any swimming on the part of the
horse or the rider <g>.  I LOVE that crossing.  There are glow sticks all
long the "pathway" that you need to follow across the river and people
camping on the banks (they're usually asleep by the time I get there :).  Its
very well marked and safe.

Sylvia