Re: RC: 1/2 arab Mustang cross (ABSTANGS) Looking for

In a message dated 6/14/01 2:57:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< g to find breeders and people who own absatngs and are using them for CTR
and endurance? if you have any info or know of where i can get info please
e-mail me. to ospanhoff@frontier.net. >>
I own Moyle horses from Idaho, which are actually a breed raised on the
range, but owned by the Moyle family and closely line bred and monitored.
They are extememly hardy animals and do well in distance riding. I just
bought a stallion colt last summer to cross with Arab mares. There is only
one other Moyle stallion standing off their ranch, and he's in Maryland. He
has produced some very nice Moyle/Arab crosses, including one that sold to
the sheiks three years ago.
I bet mustang/Arab crosses will be tough too.

Becky in Florida