Re: Tom Ivers debates & bets

Absolutely, I for one am quite tired ( sick to death) of deleting most of the posts while trying to find something worthwhile to learn.  Hey Ridecamp Monitor, where is your blocked senders button????? Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
From: Trailrite@aol.com
To: Tivers@aol.com ; ridecamp@endurance.net ; SandyDSA@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:21 AM
Subject: RC: Tom Ivers debates & bets

   Tom, you do need to take your ego and go some place else.  There are to
many good issues that can be discussed on Ridecamp to have to put up with
this sort of enhancement of your point of view.  You seem to get stuck on
proving your point and not listening to any other points of view.  With this
in mind, your not taking in new data, without new data, your not learning.
    I feel at this time your ego is to big to fit on Ridecamp.  You need to
stick with books, or other forms of public soapbox stands.
    So maybe its a good idea, if you cannot refrain yourself from getting
into these types of issues, to just back out of Ridecamp.  Your expertise is
not Endurance anyway, so what is your point in trying?
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912