Re: RC: 18+ Hours Around the Masnutten Mountains

I did it in 89 with Doug. It took us 23and1/2 hours. Doug could have done it
faster without me. I agree it's the experience of a lifetime. My blisters had
blisters. Henry gave me a copy of the tape of me crossing the finish line.
You were lucky with the weather. I've never seen it that good.
Congratulations on finishing.
Jane Lietzke