Re: RC: Bad Boy Genetics

In a message dated 6/13/01 11:49:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< Some of the nicest horses I know will go balistic if someone picks up a
whip--and with good reason.   >>

My sweet, mellow, eager to please TWH gelding used pop out into this stunning
show horse stance if you walked into his pasture with a whip.  As you
approached him, however, his whole body would begin to tremble and then shake
violently if you kept coming.  Finally, he would simply turn and bolt.  As
tolerant as my old guy is, I literally cry to think what they must have done
to him to make him that afraid.  I cannot imagine what my ultra-sensitive
Arabian filly would be like had she been shown at halter by one of "those"
trainers.

Rhonda