Enduromax

Stagg Newman staggandcheryl@earthlink.net
Re question on where to get Enduromax, it is a product of Kentucky Equine Research.  For more info go to their web site which is www.ker.com.

BTW I used at least 10 doses of Enduromax during the OD 100.  My horse, Jayel Super, did well as he won in 12:36, broke his own course record on the new course (post-1995)by over an hour, won BC, and had high Vet Score.  I also used Perform and Win the day before and for one dose on course.

(note that I am only a customer of both these products and have no financial ties)

Both products are quite good I think.  What is important is to use enough electrolytes.