Laurie's excitement

I don't know what it is about White River but in 91 my horse got loose
during a thunderstorm along with 10 others.  All the other horse circled the
camp and then went to their trailers.  Not mine!  Mine went on a 12 mile
jaunt and was caught at 2 in the morning on a very busy road.  I had to pay
his fine and get him out of horse jail!  I was so glad he was alive and
didn't hurt anyone.  Laurie, you are one very lucky lady, not only didn't
you have to pay a fine which would probably be doubled now, but your horse
didn't get hurt.  And you can make up the sleep that you lost!  All's well
that ends well.  I am sure there are many more horror stories out there.
Jeanie