heat index.

Hi everyone!
Since summer is here I thought I'd mention something about heat indexes, and
if you are interested I will e-mail you the chart..don't want to clog
computers with an attachment....
But you CAN NOT have heat indexes of 170!!!!
Even in heat, humidity OK, max is about 120.  Max possible is 137, I think.

There is a maximum relationship between heat and humidity..basically the air
can only hold so much water at certain temps or it will rain...
For example, if it is 96 degrees, the max humidity can be only 75% which
gives you a HI of 132.

The chart is a real eye-opener!

Happy Trails,
Louise