food for racing

I have also found the protein drinks not so bad to stomach if they are ice cold. I like the EAS brand and also Cliff bars. They are crunchy and not bad tasting at all. Gatorade also makes an energy bar. The oatmeal raisin is my favorite. I always carry extra ones for my horse. If you go to any sporting store they have all kinds of energy food to pick from. I also love my Camel Back Pak. I can carry water and keep cool at the same time. I can also carry my music which I can't ride without. Lisa Salas, The Odd fARm