Re: [CTR] Ansur saddle question

Dolores,

I purchased an Ansur in February and have ridden the saddle on several
horses since then.  I have completed only three competitions in the saddle
since then.  In my opinion all the rides have been tough rides, Foot Hills
of the Ozarks, John Zink Ranch in Oklahoma and a muddy mess in Jefferson
Texas.  The horses have all checked out with no back problems, loin soreness
or wither problems.

I would not trade this saddle for any other on the market!

My saddle affords me the correct position for flat riding, hill climbing and
steep assents and decents.

Doanna Gross
Reg IV Rent-a-Rider NATRC