Re: Original post on bet

In a message dated Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:42:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Tivers writes:

<<   He's [John Teeter] fine. You're not. He's unbiased, you're not. Is this too complicated for you to understand? >>

I reiterate, Tom--I am in this BS for one reason and one reason only, and that is because YOU chose me to hold the money for the bet.  No amount of insulting and weaseling on your part will get you out of the fact that YOU publicly made that statement, and it was to THAT statement that Cliff respoonded.

<< [my quote] There were NO discernable names of veterinarians on the cards you sent to Cliff, and THAT is the reason they were not acceptable evidence--no way the information on them could be verified.  So you say there is a veterinarian who will vouch for all this??  Great!  Bring him or her on.  That would be a great first step--once your money is on deposit in the trust account. [end quote]    Cliff, if this lady is representing you, the bet is off. I told you to keep those vet cards confidential. It is clear you won't be keeping anything confidential, but passing the stuff out to big mouthed morally challenged people. >>

Good grief, Tom--Cliff did not "pass" ANYTHING on to me.  What I stated above is taken from HIS letter posted publicly to YOU.  Perhaps you might want to READ your mail in the future, before running off at the keyboard??

Meanwhile, the clock is continuing to run...

Heidi

PS to ridecampers:  All of Tom's posts show ridecamp as a recipient, but none are showing up there, so I presume Tom is no longer subscribed.  For the sake of brevity, I am not quoting them in their entirety here--I know a great many of you are as disgusted as I am by this whole thing, and I see no point in forwarding on the insults and the invective.  If Tom wishes you all to read that, he can find some means of posting to RC himself.