Re: RC: Re: Bet is On / ti/Bill/Smokey ~ Michelle Fink

>No need to flame Heidi.  What has happened is that on another list (Iver's
>Horsescience list), a member of the list started posting training results,
>blood glucose readings, and competition ride results that were amazing.  He
>was supposedly using a supplement protocol that involved a CarboCharge type
>product (I think AGL or GL? Anyway, one that Iver's sells).  He got a whole
>bunch of endurance people very interested in his protocol because all of a
>sudden he was winning 50's.  Then someone asked where he was competing, and
>the storm came up because he and Tom have not been willing to disclose where
>the guy is competing.

I have found this thread to be little more than a spitting contest,
mostly because I could make little sense out of it.

I haven't expressed any opinions one way or another because I
believe such things should run their course regardless of what *I*
happen to think.  That is the only way one profits from discussion.

I don't always get all of the list mail for some cyber reason so I
may not have seen all of the posts before this one.

But, this post by Michelle has certainly condensed it into a
summation I can handle.

Beyond commendable.  Extremely well thought out and expressed.

Marv "It's not the eating that gets you, it's the swallowing." Walker