Re: RC: 2001 XP, Day 4

For us who feel so"left behind", it's really great to hear all about the
ride, & how the riders are doing.  I am Trilby's trainer, & I would really
like to know how she is doing(if she even got there!) Tell her I said hi,&
how are Beau & Cla doing??, & that I think about her,& all of you brave
people going thru all that crapy weather,mud,& what-ever.  I really do envy
all of you, wish I could be there!!!   Keep up the good work!!!  Good luck to
all of you!!!!

Lorna :)