OD from a proud papa

Hello campers,  i was the ambulance driver and only saw the hauled up close. i hauled 4 metabolics 1 lame and one both.  none serious tho.  what made my day tho was Mary Murphy and g.m. Mystical who won the 50 after a most Noble (i was told) understanding between Mary and Duane Barnett on that they would not race over the Mtn. or on the hard top but at the finish.  Mary won by a very close margin out of 90 horses.  Because i breed Mystical and was the first to touch him after a traumatic birth they made my day yesterday.  The day was perfect and i spoke w/ Rosie Rollins who is writing an article for AERC on those that have rode the Tevis and the OD.  You western folk may have to eat some pie because tho the East comes West you do not bring your beasts to the east.  Most likely because it is too Tuff. or is just too far?  how about "the bet is on"  did  ti back out????  or do i believe his hyperbole?  as he said "put up or shut up"  and he has someone who has and now we hear NOTHING.  come on ti   tomsites