Ringbone?

veronica harrison vharr29866@aol.com
Hello eveyone!!!!!

I sure could ues some advice and or suggestions
I have a 15 year old QH gelding that appears to have lower Ringbone, There is no heat and no swelling but, down around the Coronet band the abnormal growth is visible, I have had horses all of my life and have delt with ringbone before but it sure has been a few years, we have owned Joker for 4 years now and since we have owned him no injuries to the legs.

my husband and I were gonna ride today I planned a head and buted him at last nights feeding 1 gm. poor guy is still off
I have ordered some aspirease I have some good friends that give that to there older crippled horses and it seems to really help.

any new treatment out there? Help any questions or advice is really appreciated. :)

Thankyou,

Veronica (vharr29866@aol.com)
Joker- Hey I really wanna go out and go for a ride I guess I have to stay home again.   :(
Smash- Oh no way mom no fair why do I have to go by myself again.