$10.00 non-member fee

As a ride manager, mostly smaller rides where riders are usually known, this
isn't a problem, knowing who must pay.
In the case of unknown folks, they have a card, or they give an extra check
for the $10.00.  If they are members when results are in, return or destroy
check, if not cash it.
Full fees are on all flyers and info, no surprises,  (I usually list full
entry fees, with $10.00 discount for AERC members.
Since RM must collect fees for the ride, and has the power of "ride/don't
ride"
this isn't much of an extra burden.
  I haven't seen a breakdown of income from this program,  how does it play
in the budget?   Is it worth it?