Re: RC: non-member fees

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001 11:57:20 -0400 "jsalas" <jsalas@tampabay.rr.com>
writes:
> > I am simply stating that the $10 non-member fee should not be the
> responsibility of RM to collect. Why can't it be a little easier for
> them??

  Ok, I'm confused.  If the RM isn't the one to collect at the time of
the ride, then who would collect?  AERC?  How?  Based on the information
on the entry form?  If a non-member doesn't want to pay the fee and knows
the "bill" for that fee will be mailed to them later from the governing
organization, then why should they put their own address on the form?
How could AERC enforce that?  Bring in a collection agency if they don't
pay their $10?

Rae
Tall C Arabians