Arlington WA rider and horse looking for buddy with trailer

Kerry kclark@biodevelopment.com
Hi-
I have an easygoing 4 year old half andalusian gelding. He and I would love to be able to explore the local trails, but sadly have neither truck nor trailer. Anyone seeking company for trail rides please contact me! I would be more than happy to pay for gas and snacks/lunch. Need largish trailer (he is 1/2 percheron).
Kerry