summer job

Anna 21487tea@comb.es
> My name is Anna, I'm Spanish. This Summer I'd be interested in coming
to Sacramento (or near Sacramento) to work. This february I started to
work training endurance horses, in March I went to Dubai because a horse
I was training took part in a competition, in the World Most Preferred.
During that month I trained horses with a team from there, I really
enjoyed the experience as riding in the desert was great! I don't know if
in Sacramento there are many people who take part in endurance but if you
know about someone who is looking for someone who could train his horses,
could you notice me?