endurance in the Olympics

Wolfgang wrote about "the luxury of being invited to visit a country for free(?) instead of listening to drunken old men with the breath of too much beer".  So sir, did you enjoy your visit to the U.S.A.?  I enjoyed my visit to Munich, I especially liked how they had fixed it up after WWII, and I enjoyed seeing the Olympic swimming venue. Our tour host was very sorry to talk about the tragic killing of the Jewish athletes during the 1972 olympics. Thank God Mark Spitz got out alive. Whew. Those were Arab terrorists though, not Germans I know. I can't say I liked the biggest beer hall in the world there in  Munich, Germany. You are right there are too many smelly old beer drinkers in there! Jeez by the Liter they drink it!   And I'll bet  you like the pretty California girls over here. I always wondered why my good girl- friends in Europe don't shave their legs or use deodorant, and they never did explain that well to me. They dress so nice, but then....And I tragically never saw a horse while I was in Europe. Except in Great Britain.  I wondered where the heck they locked them up.    Well enjoyed your  discussion,  later dude!!  Beth