Chondroitin

and Chondroitin sulphate which seemed to make my bomb-proof horse skittish.

Hi all:

The above quote was received from someone on another egroup I belong to.  Has anyone seen that chondroitin makes horses skittish?  I have a horse that turned kind of fruity (well, fruitier than usual) and it sort of coinsides with the addition of chondroitin to his diet. He tends to be goofy anyway, but has been really awful on the trails coming off of the winter.

Carolyn Burgess