Re: Fencing

"Scarry! But, then with electric, your looking at skewering them on the T
posts too."

You can buy nice rounded plastic caps for your T-posts really cheap.  I
think it cost us about $50 to cap 1/2 mile of posts ($10 for 20 caps)?
Waaaay cheaper than one round of stitches for a punctured horse.  We have
T-posts around the corrals (100'x100'), and have them capped, an electric
wire at the top, and the no-climb horse wire to the ground - keeps dogs and
other critters out and baby horses in.  (Knock on wood) have not had an
injury since we installed these even when there's the rare big fight across
the fence.

You can see the post and cap sticking up in this picture of my Morab filly &
her mom...
http://www.redwrench.com/mischorse/bessie/BessieMom-021401.jpg

Michelle