Re: Freedom and the NEW DURAMAX DIESEL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Holland" <lanconn@tds.net>
Would NEVER recommend
> a dually unless you got a HUGE rig.  Just too much trouble for too
> little benefit...just get 3/4 or 1 Ton with 4 wheel drive.
>
> Jim and Sun of Dimanche

Hi Jim,

I'll respectfully disagree here.......having originally driven 1/2 ton
ancient dodge with Miley....moved up to 3/4 ton stick Ford hauling
13 ft. slant......now to one ton 4-W drive dually Dodge (with Camper and 20
ft. aluminum stock).

The dually has been no added trouble, and the stability (safety) it allows
makes it worth the extra expense when I go to buy tires....I have driven
friends 3/4 ton Ford with camper and 16 ft. stock trailer, and that thing
blew all over the freeway.......mine stays
straight!  Heck, I can drive with the pug in my lap, drinking a cup of
coffee!

Karen