Re: RC: Freedom and the NEW DURAMAX DIESEL

In a message dated 06/05/2001 4:59:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<
 Happy Trails!!  Duramax, Duramax, Duramax . . . .

I've heard similar comments about this truck.  If fact the Featherlite dealer
where I buy my trailers from also does all the work for the NASCAR Racing
Teams and he said most of them are getting these Chevy Trucks to haul their
souvenir trailers with.

Phil