free and easy saddles vs reactorpanel etc

Hey group,

Last week someone from the UK posted about free and easy saddles working
well for them and I checked out their web site. They look like they
would work well and from the description it sounds like the one can
really adjust how the panels fit, plus the saddle is affordably priced.
But a web page can only provide so much information.  I'm wondering if
anyone can elaborate on whether/how well the free and easy panels flex
with the horses motion, how adjustable are they and how quicly can one
adjust them; how do they attach to the saddle, saddle materials and
workmanship, etc.

Thanks for any information.

Teresa