Freedom and the NEW DURAMAX DIESEL

Laura T lit959@yahoo.com
Here is my Freedom fly junk report.

5/16  applied freedom
5/23  applied freedom
6/2   applied freedom

Bottom line:  doesn't work for my horse.  He stills gets those nasty flies that make his feet stamp to get them off.

Gee I have 3 more to use.  Wonder IF it will ever start to work.  I know you are suppose to use it every 14 days, well
the flies were so bad I used it more often.  And I don't really have that bad of a fly problem.  Maybe it is a fly
attractant.

Now to MORE important stuff.  I drove the Chevy 01 Duramax talk about sa-weeeeet!!!!  Quiet, powerful, auto, with the Allison
1000 in it.  Really nice truck.  I am skipping the Super Duty Ford and getting one of these.  This diesel truck is
the one!  Wow, is all I can say.  Check it out.  Wow, ahhhh, a nice diesel truck that doesn't sound like a simi, the
gearing was wonderful too.  I have truck feva ifn ya can't tell.  I will be replacing my 454 Dually.  And I ain't
getting a dually again.  Love em, but want a skinny truck that doesn't have big hips.  <bg>  Yes, I will get 4x4 again.

Happy Trails!!  Duramax, Duramax, Duramax . . . .

Laura- Crazy in Alabama
Diamond-Are you getting a vehicle that isn't white in color?