Re: RC: truck news

When you buy a car, you can get the crash rating on it.  Both my husbands F350 extended cab dually and my Ford Expedition have 5 star crash ratings, which are the best.  When you bought the truck, did you even ask about the safety rating, or did you assume that it was the safest one you could buy?  Also, how old is your truck?  The thing about trucks is that the American truck manufacturers are the only ones who really know how to make trucks for the people who do serious hauling (horses, boats, camper trailers).

Carolyn Burgess