Horse to ride

Hi Members,

I am Gayle Holmes from Australia and was hoping there would be some kind
hearted person out there who has a spare horse that they would like to be
ridden around the Tevis.

For those that don't know me I have many 100 milers to my credit, some of
which include 2 World Championships ( Kansas USA & the UAE), 6 Quilty
Buckles,and 4 State Championships for 4 wins.

In return I would more than willing to lend you a horse for the Tom Quilty
next year if you are wanting a ride in Australia.

Hoping to hear back from someone soon

Cheers

Gayle Holmes
+61 3 0419006810