From: Bob Morris [mailto:bobmorris@rmci.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 7:46 PM
To: sharp penny; Robyn Levash
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Re: Training a New Endurance Horse

Some of the best cavaletti work we get is when we go riding in the areas
where precommercial thinning has been performed. They cut the smaller trees
(2 to 6 inches in diameter) and let them lay. Never a preconceived distance
apart and never a standard height. Makes the horse look where to go and how
to step. Always changing direction and no one foot step is the same.

Results in a very balanced horse that always knows where its feet are.

Bob Morris

-