Re: RC: treatment for arthiritic pain and inflamation

guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Has anyone used Bute-less,yucca,devil's claw or even Equi-
 spirin?  I would appreciate any info you can pass on. (Adequan and Legend
are kinda out of my price range and I just pleasure trail ride.) >>

I use a supplement called Select Nu-Flex.  It has yucca, chrondoitin (sp?),
glucosomine, vit. e, a. and buffered C.  I've used it for the past 7 years on
my now 16 year old gelding.  He's sound as a dollar (well, he's sound) and
trots off after a flexion test sound on all 4.  He's got 2,000 AERC miles and
3,000 NATRC so I'd say something is working well :)) (knock on wood).

Sylvia