Liberty Raffle for Ed

What a great weekend we had at Liberty Run.  The organization done by Vickie
and her crew was top notch.
We are just getting ready to return to Canada as our time is up here in
North Carolina so I thought I would let everyone know how much I appreciated
their help by purchasing a ticket to help raise funds for Ed Paige.  The
raffle tickets on the decorative bears went really well.  $469.00 was raised
with the winning ticket going to Stagg Newton who picked the Liberty Bear.
Teddy Lancaster said she was really touched by the generosity shown by
everyone and will pass on the news to Ed.  Ed is doing quiet well now and
for those who have not followed the daily postings on Teddy's site he is now
sitting upright with the help of a body brace.  Hopefully the fund raising
for the remaining bears at other rides goes as well. Thanks again to
everyones generosity. It really was appreciated.
Ruth & Ken Sturley