Re: Memories

Oh Geezzee!! See, Education really is important!! I mean a 100 mile ride, that took place years ago. And yea, I am old, that's why I do things like that. Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
From: Michelle Fink
To: Annie George
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Memories

"a 100 years ago" ????

Wow Anne, how old are you??

----- Original Message -----
From: "Annie George" <ageorge@vtc.net>
To: "RideCamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 3:26 PM
Subject: RC: Memories

Just got my Trail Blazer Mag. Reading Lovings article, and "lo and behold"
There is a picture of Mary Koefod on Danas North Lite, winning a 100 years
ago.  I remember the picture, and what it was for but forgot what ride,
anyhoo...  It got me to wondering what ever happened to Mary. She was a
coming on star and just seemed to vanish.  Just curious.
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge