Time to get to work - Heritage Ride

Morning all!  Here's the beginning of next week's schedule.  It will fill
out as we get down to the wire!

First job we need to do is GPS the Mail Trail and flag it.  That will be
Monday (hopefully) or Tuesday.  Horses only for this unless you are a
really tough hiker.  Trail = 17 miles, a big climb up and a big descent
down the mountain.

Tuesday/Wednesday is a trail work day for the Laney Trail - that is, the
part of the trail that I described in that email last week.  The river
bottom area from the Laney property to Luna and a bit beyond needs work -
mostly branch clearing (light hand saws, even pruning sheers or something),
and that whole section of trail needs flagging.  Fly repellant or fly masks
recommended for any horses.  We can access some of this via truck and some
by horse.  Workers on foot welcome.

Wednesday/Thursday will be flagging the balance of the trail.  Can do much
of this by truck and of course horseback.

If you are available for any/all of this, please let me know which days.

Thanks!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options