[Fwd: [Ed_Paige] Re: Raffle Painting to benefit Ed Paige]

---- Begin included message ----
"Horses Crossing Water," the raffle oil painting (in progress) is on
Teddy's web site.  It is 24" X 30" and will be framed and ready to hang
for the winner.  I will ship it  (at my expence) to the winner if he/she
is not present in Front Royal at the Old Dominion Endurance Ride during
the weekend of June 9 for the raffle drawing. I know a business (near my
studio) that has sent 100% of my art work safely all over the country.

If anyone wants to try to win a DeMr original and also to help Ed; the
checks can be sent to: Betty DeMar Mueller 727 Stingy Hollow Road,
Staunton, VA 24401.  The checks should be made out: OD Endurance Ride
(put in the memo: Ed Paige Fund) Please send checks soon so your name
will here in time to be dropped in the hat for the drawing. Please also
include your phone number so that you can easily be contacted if you
win.  Raffle tickets will also be sold at the Old Dominion Ride.
Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine Artist

Website:  http://runningbear.com/main/ED/text/Main-Page.html
Photos of Ed are now available at this site.