Camp Far West

Went to the Camp Far West Ride this last weekend.  Just want to THANK Melissa and Robert for putting on such a great ride.  Everything was very well organized, the food was great, the trails were very well marked, there was plenty of room for camping, lots of water for horses and a ton of vets.   We got the coolest sweatshirts for completion awards.  The trails were also wonderful to ride on and they came equipped with our groups favorite thing, real creeks and rivers to cross but best of all to play in.  Looking forward to this ride again next year.

Thanks again,

Kath, Christy and Dee