Re: RC: re: orthoflex for shortbacked horses

Here's a big "me too" as to the comfort and fit of the OF. We have gotten a
few saddles from people who had horses who simply did not have enough length
of back to put the saddle on. we don't look for particularly short backs -
just medium and strong, with good loins. You have to put a saddle
somewhere:)!

our faves are the Endurance Cutbacks and Express saddles, thought about an
Amigo but i don't think the stirrups are hung correctly for endurance.

san(who LOVES your OF rejects!)