Looking for volunteers to help clean up the 1984-1995 ride info

Bob Morris, Russ, Humphrey, and I have gotten "most" of the old data on-line
now but there are still some holes in the data.

In almost every ride - there are a few unidentified horses or riders who don't
have an AERC number listed.  This may be because they don't have one, the RM didn't
send it in - or it was incorrect in the records and doesn't match a valid number.
AERC numbers are the only way we have to link ride results to histories.

Russ has set up a way for volunteers to help us finish cleaning up the database
by providing lookup facilities by names - parts of names - parts of aerc numbers,
horses owned by, horses ridden by, and other links.

If you have some spare time, Microsoft Excel, and are careful with details - we
would appreciate your help in correcting a few rides.  If a large number of people
contribute - it could be fairly easy.

If you are interested - please e-mail me and I will send instructions and the
link where we work on the information.

Mike