Re: RC: Saddle pad slippage

At 03:20 PM 5/29/2001 -0700, you wrote:
in the archives there was a
>suggestion of wetting down a deer skin shammy and placing it under the pad..

Tried that years ago.  Too much work.  There is a new pad out called Tacky
Tack and it is just wonderful!  Your saddle stays put!  I'll never use
anything else again.  You can just clean it with a hose.  You can see air
channels through it, so you know horse is getting air, also.  I've seen it
in a catalog recently, but don't remember which.  I bought ours at a local
tack store (Tx)

Amber